Soul Performance Quad Exhaust Tips (991 Turbo)
Designed to fit:
- 2013 - 2016 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.1)
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.2)
Looking to switch up your factory exhaust tips to something more stylish? Soul Performance Products has an easy to install solution to increase aesthetics of your 991 Turbo.
Change the look of your car in minutes by simply tightening the included Mikalor Supra Heavy-Duty T-bolt clamps – which provide adequate clamping forces around the entire exhaust pipe. Each tip comes with an internal ring which allows for play so that you can line the tips up perfectly in the bumper.
- Fits all Porsche 991.1 and 991.2 Turbo vehicles (2013+) with factory exhaust, Soul Performance Products exhaust, or any other system that is compatible with factory exhaust tips
- Direct bolt on installation – installs with hand tools in minutes
- Constructed from precision cut .060″ wall T304L stainless steel tubing
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.